Real-time monitoring of high-gravity corn mash fermentation using in situ raman spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1654–1662, June 2013
How to Cite
Gray, S. R., Peretti, S. W. and Lamb, H. H. (2013), Real-time monitoring of high-gravity corn mash fermentation using in situ raman spectroscopy. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1654–1662. doi: 10.1002/bit.24849
- Issue online: 20 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG36-08GO88053
- Novozymes North America for the Corn Mash and Enzymes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!