The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Identifying analytics for high throughput bioprocess development studies†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1924–1935, July 2013
How to Cite
Konstantinidis, S., Kong, S. and Titchener-Hooker, N. (2013), Identifying analytics for high throughput bioprocess development studies. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1924–1935. doi: 10.1002/bit.24850
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- GE Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!