The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Identifying analytics for high throughput bioprocess development studies†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1924–1935, July 2013
How to Cite
Konstantinidis, S., Kong, S. and Titchener-Hooker, N. (2013), Identifying analytics for high throughput bioprocess development studies. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1924–1935. doi: 10.1002/bit.24850
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- GE Healthcare
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.