Induced effect of Na+ on ganoderic acid biosynthesis in static liquid culture of Ganoderma lucidum via calcineurin signal transduction
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1913–1923, July 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Y.-N., Xia, X.-X. and Zhong, J.-J. (2013), Induced effect of Na+ on ganoderic acid biosynthesis in static liquid culture of Ganoderma lucidum via calcineurin signal transduction. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1913–1923. doi: 10.1002/bit.24852
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973). Grant Number: 2012CB721006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 30821005
- Program for Professor of Special Appointment (Eastern Scholar) at Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning. Grant Number: ZXDF080005
- National High Technology R&D Program (863). Grant Number: 2012AA021701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!