The authors declared they have no conflicts of interest.
Peak antibody production is associated with increased oxidative metabolism in an industrially relevant fed-batch CHO cell culture†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 2013–2024, July 2013
How to Cite
Templeton, N., Dean, J., Reddy, P. and Young, J. D. (2013), Peak antibody production is associated with increased oxidative metabolism in an industrially relevant fed-batch CHO cell culture. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2013–2024. doi: 10.1002/bit.24858
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Amgen, Inc.. Grant Number: 2010529686
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.