Engineering of a bacterial tyrosinase for improved catalytic efficiency towards D-tyrosine using random and site directed mutagenesis approaches
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1849–1857, July 2013
How to Cite
Molloy, S., Nikodinovic-Runic, J., Martin, L. B., Hartmann, H., Solano, F., Decker, H. and O'Connor, K. E. (2013), Engineering of a bacterial tyrosinase for improved catalytic efficiency towards D-tyrosine using random and site directed mutagenesis approaches. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1849–1857. doi: 10.1002/bit.24859
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- University College Dublin
- German Research Foundation (Graduate School 1043)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!