Engineering of a bacterial tyrosinase for improved catalytic efficiency towards D-tyrosine using random and site directed mutagenesis approaches
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1849–1857, July 2013
How to Cite
Molloy, S., Nikodinovic-Runic, J., Martin, L. B., Hartmann, H., Solano, F., Decker, H. and O'Connor, K. E. (2013), Engineering of a bacterial tyrosinase for improved catalytic efficiency towards D-tyrosine using random and site directed mutagenesis approaches. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1849–1857. doi: 10.1002/bit.24859
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- University College Dublin
- German Research Foundation (Graduate School 1043)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!