The authors declared they have no conflict of interest.
Introduction of selective intersubunit disulfide bonds into self-assembly protein scaffold to enhance an artificial multienzyme complex's activity†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1858–1864, July 2013
How to Cite
Hirakawa, H., Kakitani, A. and Nagamune, T. (2013), Introduction of selective intersubunit disulfide bonds into self-assembly protein scaffold to enhance an artificial multienzyme complex's activity. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1858–1864. doi: 10.1002/bit.24861
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 08:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 21760633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!