Renewable bio ionic liquids-water mixtures-mediated selective removal of lignin from rice straw: Visualization of changes in composition and cell wall structure
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1895–1902, July 2013
How to Cite
Hou, X.-D., Li, N. and Zong, M.-H. (2013), Renewable bio ionic liquids-water mixtures-mediated selective removal of lignin from rice straw: Visualization of changes in composition and cell wall structure. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1895–1902. doi: 10.1002/bit.24862
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 08:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20906032, 21072065
- Research Funds for Zhujiang Nova Program. Grant Number: 2012J2200011
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, SCUT. Grant Number: 2012ZP0009
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.