An ultra scale-down characterization of low shear stress primary recovery stages to enhance selectivity of fusion protein recovery from its molecular variants
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1973–1983, July 2013
How to Cite
Lau, E. C., Kong, S., McNulty, S., Entwisle, C., Mcilgorm, A., Dalton, K. A. and Hoare, M. (2013), An ultra scale-down characterization of low shear stress primary recovery stages to enhance selectivity of fusion protein recovery from its molecular variants. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1973–1983. doi: 10.1002/bit.24865
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- EPSRC IDTC and Technology Strategy Board. Grant Number: BD203C
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!