A novel nonwoven hybrid bioreactor (NWHBR) for enhancing simultaneous nitrification and denitrification
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1903–1912, July 2013
How to Cite
Meng, F., Wang, Y., Huang, L.-N., Li, J., Jiang, F., Li, S. and Chen, G.-H. (2013), A novel nonwoven hybrid bioreactor (NWHBR) for enhancing simultaneous nitrification and denitrification. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1903–1912. doi: 10.1002/bit.24866
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21107144
- National Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: S2011010001507
- Project of Science and Technology ZhuJiang New Star in ZhuJiang Guangzhou city
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars of MOE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!