Metabolic engineering of Escherichia coli for the production of fumaric acid
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 2025–2034, July 2013
How to Cite
Song, C. W., Kim, D. I., Choi, S., Jang, J. W. and Lee, S. Y. (2013), Metabolic engineering of Escherichia coli for the production of fumaric acid. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2025–2034. doi: 10.1002/bit.24868
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- Technology Development Program to Solve Climate Changes on Systems Metabolic Engineering for Biorefineries, the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) through the National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF-2012-C1AAA001-2012M1A2A2026556
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!