Investigation of biomass concentration, lipid production, and cellulose content in Chlorella vulgaris cultures using response surface methodology
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 8, pages 2114–2122, August 2013
How to Cite
Aguirre, A.-M. and Bassi, A. (2013), Investigation of biomass concentration, lipid production, and cellulose content in Chlorella vulgaris cultures using response surface methodology. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2114–2122. doi: 10.1002/bit.24871
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- Western Engineering Scholarship (WES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!