The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Dual factor delivery of CXCL12 and Exendin-4 for improved survival and function of encapsulated beta cells under hypoxic conditions†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 8, pages 2292–2300, August 2013
How to Cite
Duncanson, S. and Sambanis, A. (2013), Dual factor delivery of CXCL12 and Exendin-4 for improved survival and function of encapsulated beta cells under hypoxic conditions. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2292–2300. doi: 10.1002/bit.24872
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DK076801, T32 GM008433
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!