Conflict of interest: The authors declare no competing financial interest.
Increased curvature of hollow fiber membranes could up-regulate differential functions of renal tubular cell layers†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 8, pages 2173–2183, August 2013
How to Cite
Shen, C., Meng, Q. and Zhang, G. (2013), Increased curvature of hollow fiber membranes could up-regulate differential functions of renal tubular cell layers. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2173–2183. doi: 10.1002/bit.24874
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 03:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 21176216, 21276227, 21006089
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.