The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Improved polyhydroxybutyrate production by Saccharomyces cerevisiae through the use of the phosphoketolase pathway†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 8, pages 2216–2224, August 2013
How to Cite
Kocharin, K., Siewers, V. and Nielsen, J. (2013), Improved polyhydroxybutyrate production by Saccharomyces cerevisiae through the use of the phosphoketolase pathway. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2216–2224. doi: 10.1002/bit.24888
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2013 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Chalmers Foundation
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 247013
- Thailand Science and Technology Ministry
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bit_24888_sm_SupplFigS1.tif||186K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|bit_24888_sm_SupplTabS1.doc||25K||Supplementary Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.