Conflict of interest statement: None declared.
Transcription activator-like effector nucleases (TALENs): A highly efficient and versatile tool for genome editing†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1811–1821, July 2013
How to Cite
Sun, N. and Zhao, H. (2013), Transcription activator-like effector nucleases (TALENs): A highly efficient and versatile tool for genome editing. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 1811–1821. doi: 10.1002/bit.24890
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 09:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R21 HL089418
- Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!