Sophie L.K.W. Roelants and Karen M.J. Saerens share first authorship.
Candida bombicola as a platform organism for the production of tailor-made biomolecules
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 2494–2503, September 2013
How to Cite
Roelants, S. L.K.W., Saerens, K. M.J., Derycke, T., Li, B., Lin, Y.-C., Van de Peer, Y., De Maeseneire, S. L., Van Bogaert, I. N.A. and Soetaert, W. (2013), Candida bombicola as a platform organism for the production of tailor-made biomolecules. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2494–2503. doi: 10.1002/bit.24895
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Flemish Agency for Innovation by Science and Technology (“Biosurf”). Grant Number: IWT80050
- European FP7 Project (Biosurfing). Grant Number: 289219
- Multidisciplinary Research Partnership Ghent Bio-Economy
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.