Communication to the Editor
Scale-up and intensification of (S)-1-(2-chlorophenyl)ethanol bioproduction: Economic evaluation of whole cell-catalyzed reduction of o-Chloroacetophenone
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 8, pages 2311–2315, August 2013
How to Cite
Eixelsberger, T., Woodley, J. M., Nidetzky, B. and Kratzer, R. (2013), Scale-up and intensification of (S)-1-(2-chlorophenyl)ethanol bioproduction: Economic evaluation of whole cell-catalyzed reduction of o-Chloroacetophenone. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2311–2315. doi: 10.1002/bit.24896
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: Hertha Firnberg T350-B09, Elise Richter V181-B08
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.