Investigations on diffusion limitations of biocatalyzed reactions in amphiphilic polymer conetworks in organic solvents
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 2333–2342, September 2013
How to Cite
Schoenfeld, I., Dech, S., Ryabenky, B., Daniel, B., Glowacki, B., Ladisch, R. and Tiller, J. C. (2013), Investigations on diffusion limitations of biocatalyzed reactions in amphiphilic polymer conetworks in organic solvents. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2333–2342. doi: 10.1002/bit.24906
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 09:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Innovation, Science and Research of North Rhine-Westphalia within the CLIB-Graduate Cluster Industrial Biotechnology. Grant Number: 314-108 001 08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!