The University of Queensland (UQ) filed patents on the use of MuPyV as a vaccine platform. L.H.L.L. and A.P.J.M. are named inventors on these patents and through their employment with UQ hold an indirect interest in this intellectual property. The other authors declare no conflict of interest.
Effects of pre-existing anti-carrier immunity and antigenic element multiplicity on efficacy of a modular virus-like particle vaccine
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 2343–2351, September 2013
How to Cite
Chuan, Y. P., Rivera-Hernandez, T., Wibowo, N., Connors, N. K., Wu, Y., Hughes, F. K., Lua, L. H.L. and Middelberg, A. P.J. (2013), Effects of pre-existing anti-carrier immunity and antigenic element multiplicity on efficacy of a modular virus-like particle vaccine. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2343–2351. doi: 10.1002/bit.24907
Yap P. Chuan and Tania Rivera-Hernandez contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 09:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Queensland Government's “National and International Research Alliances” Program. Grant Number: NIRAP 2010000484
- Queensland Government. Grant Number: 2010 Premier Fellow
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!