Development and evaluation of methods to infer biosynthesis and substrate consumption in cultures of cellulolytic microorganisms
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 2380–2388, September 2013
How to Cite
Holwerda, E. K., Ellis, L. D. and Lynd, L. R. (2013), Development and evaluation of methods to infer biosynthesis and substrate consumption in cultures of cellulolytic microorganisms. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2380–2388. doi: 10.1002/bit.24915
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 07:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: 4000115284, DE-AC05-00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!