Bioreactor engineering using disposable technology for enhanced production of hCTLA4Ig in transgenic rice cell cultures
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 2412–2424, September 2013
How to Cite
Kwon, J.-Y., Yang, Y.-S., Cheon, S.-H., Nam, H.-J., Jin, G.-H. and Kim, D.-I. (2013), Bioreactor engineering using disposable technology for enhanced production of hCTLA4Ig in transgenic rice cell cultures. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2412–2424. doi: 10.1002/bit.24916
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 07:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- Special Graduate Program in Bio-pharmaceuticals at Inha University (MKE). Grant Number: C-7010-1102-0001
- Inha University Research Grant
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea). Grant Number: 45277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!