The authors declare there is no conflict of interest.
Cell spreading and proliferation in response to the composition and mechanics of engineered fibrillar extracellular matrices
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 2731–2741, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, A. K., Delrio, F. W., Peterson, A. W., Chung, K.-H., Bhadiraju, K. and Plant, A. L. (2013), Cell spreading and proliferation in response to the composition and mechanics of engineered fibrillar extracellular matrices. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2731–2741. doi: 10.1002/bit.24921
Nist disclaimerThe identification of any commercial product or trade name does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Research Council Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!