Communication to the Editor
Butyrate production in engineered Escherichia coli with synthetic scaffolds
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 2790–2794, October 2013
How to Cite
Baek, J.-M., Mazumdar, S., Lee, S.-W., Jung, M.-Y., Lim, J.-H., Seo, S.-W., Jung, G.-Y. and Oh, M.-K. (2013), Butyrate production in engineered Escherichia coli with synthetic scaffolds. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2790–2794. doi: 10.1002/bit.24925
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy of Korea. Grant Number: 2009T100100337
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2012M1A2A2026560
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Supplementary Figure S1. Plasmid maps of pET::CHT, pAC::AT, and pCDF::HCT. “R” indicate ribosome binding site (RBS).
Supplementary Table SI. Comparison of final concentration of metabolites of butyrate producing strains after 48 h of flask cultivation.
Supplementary Table SII. Primers used in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.