O. Hädicke and V. Lohr contributed equally to this work.
Evaluating differences of metabolic performances: Statistical methods and their application to animal cell cultivations
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 2633–2642, October 2013
How to Cite
Hädicke, O., Lohr, V., Genzel, Y., Reichl, U. and Klamt, S. (2013), Evaluating differences of metabolic performances: Statistical methods and their application to animal cell cultivations. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2633–2642. doi: 10.1002/bit.24926
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 031A180B
- Federal State of Saxony-Anhalt (Research Center “Dynamic Systems: Biosystems Engineering”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!