All the authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Consolidated bioprocessing of highly concentrated jerusalem artichoke tubers for simultaneous saccharification and ethanol fermentation
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 2606–2615, October 2013
How to Cite
Guo, L., Zhang, J., Hu, F., Dy Ryu, D. and Bao, J. (2013), Consolidated bioprocessing of highly concentrated jerusalem artichoke tubers for simultaneous saccharification and ethanol fermentation. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2606–2615. doi: 10.1002/bit.24929
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB707406
- National High-Tech Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA022301
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011M500742/2012T50380
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: WF0913005/1114054/1214025
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B505
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!