Production of a novel O-methyl-isoflavone by regioselective sequential hydroxylation and O-methylation reactions in Streptomyces avermitilis host system
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 2591–2599, October 2013
How to Cite
Choi, K.-Y., Jung, E., Yang, Y.-H. and Kim, B.-G. (2013), Production of a novel O-methyl-isoflavone by regioselective sequential hydroxylation and O-methylation reactions in Streptomyces avermitilis host system. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2591–2599. doi: 10.1002/bit.24931
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- World Class University (WCU) Program. Grant Number: R322012000102130
- Institute of Bioengineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|bit24931-sm-0001-SupData.docx||351K||Figure S1. The expression of SeOMT3 and in vitro reconstitution for daidzein 7-O-methylation and 3′-OHD 3′-O-methylation, M; marker, BI; soluble fraction before IPTG induction, T; total protein fraction, S; soluble protein fraction. Upper gas chromatogram; separation of daidzein and 7-OMD, bottom gas chromatogram; separation of 3′-OHD and 3′-OMD.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.