The present address of Ece D. Gamsiz is Department of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology and Biochemistry, Brown University, Providence, RI 02903
Model predicting impact of complexation with cyclodextrins on oral absorption
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 2536–2547, September 2013
How to Cite
Gamsiz, E. D., Thombre, A. G., Ahmed, I. and Carrier, R. L. (2013), Model predicting impact of complexation with cyclodextrins on oral absorption. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2536–2547. doi: 10.1002/bit.24932
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- Pfizer, Inc., Groton, CT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!