Communication to the Editor
Protein cell-surface display through in situ enzymatic modification of proteins with a poly(Ethylene glycol)-lipid
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 2785–2789, October 2013
How to Cite
Tomita, U., Yamaguchi, S., Maeda, Y., Chujo, K., Minamihata, K. and Nagamune, T. (2013), Protein cell-surface display through in situ enzymatic modification of proteins with a poly(Ethylene glycol)-lipid. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2785–2789. doi: 10.1002/bit.24933
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Japan MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology). Grant Number: 21760634
- Tella, Inc.
- Center for NanoBio Integration at The University of Tokyo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!