Communication to the Editor
Translocation of cell penetrating peptides on Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 2795–2801, October 2013
How to Cite
Suresh, A. and Kim, Y.-C. (2013), Translocation of cell penetrating peptides on Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2795–2801. doi: 10.1002/bit.24935
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 03:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- Advanced Biomass R&D Center (ABC), Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea. Grant Number: N01120759
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Figure 1. Fluorescence intensity spectrum of FITC conjugated CPPs translocation on C. reinhardtii without trypsin treatment.
Figure 2. Fluorescence micrograph of C. reinhardtii after incubated (1 h) with FITC conjugated pVEC without trypsin treatment (400× magnification). This photo illustrates the artifact result for cell associated fluorescence.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.