The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Enhanced FK506 production in Streptomyces tsukubaensis by rational feeding strategies based on comparative metabolic profiling analysis
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 2717–2730, October 2013
How to Cite
Xia, M., Huang, D., Li, S., Wen, J., Jia, X. and Chen, Y. (2013), Enhanced FK506 production in Streptomyces tsukubaensis by rational feeding strategies based on comparative metabolic profiling analysis. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2717–2730. doi: 10.1002/bit.24941
Menglei Xia and Di Huang contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 08:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- National 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2013CB733600
- Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21236005
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: B06006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20936002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!