High-throughput screening for the development of a monoclonal antibody affinity precipitation step using ELP-z stimuli responsive biopolymers
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 2664–2676, October 2013
How to Cite
Sheth, R. D., Madan, B., Chen, W. and Cramer, S. M. (2013), High-throughput screening for the development of a monoclonal antibody affinity precipitation step using ELP-z stimuli responsive biopolymers. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2664–2676. doi: 10.1002/bit.24945
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 05:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET 0853869
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!