No conflict of interest is declared.
Directed evolution of a highly efficient cellobiose utilizing pathway in an industrial Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 2874–2881, November 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, Y. and Zhao, H. (2013), Directed evolution of a highly efficient cellobiose utilizing pathway in an industrial Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2874–2881. doi: 10.1002/bit.24946
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 05:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Energy Biosciences Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!