Communication to the Editor
Spatial distribution of bacterial communities on volumetric and planar anodes in single-chamber air-cathode microbial fuel cells
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 3059–3062, November 2013
How to Cite
Vargas, I. T., Albert, I. U. and Regan, J. M. (2013), Spatial distribution of bacterial communities on volumetric and planar anodes in single-chamber air-cathode microbial fuel cells. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 3059–3062. doi: 10.1002/bit.24949
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Grant Number: KUS-I1-003-13
- FONDECYT Project. Grant Number: 11110112/2011
- CEDEUS (Centro de Desarrollo Urbano Sustentable). Grant Number: CONICYT/FONDAP/15110020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!