Using the cre–lox system to randomize target gene expression states and generate diverse phenotypes
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 10, pages 2677–2686, October 2013
How to Cite
Niesner, B. and Maheshri, N. (2013), Using the cre–lox system to randomize target gene expression states and generate diverse phenotypes. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2677–2686. doi: 10.1002/bit.24952
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Du Pont/MIT Alliance. Grant Number: GM095733
- MIT Startup Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!