Non-invasive in situ monitoring and quantification of TOL plasmid segregational loss within Pseudomonas putida biofilms
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 2949–2958, November 2013
How to Cite
Ma, H., Katzenmeyer, K. N. and Bryers, J. D. (2013), Non-invasive in situ monitoring and quantification of TOL plasmid segregational loss within Pseudomonas putida biofilms. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2949–2958. doi: 10.1002/bit.24953
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAY 2013 05:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0450253
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 EB007575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!