No competing financial interests exist.
Improving efficiency of human pluripotent stem cell differentiation platforms using an integrated experimental and computational approach
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 3024–3037, November 2013
How to Cite
Selekman, J. A., Das, A., Grundl, N. J. and Palecek, S. P. (2013), Improving efficiency of human pluripotent stem cell differentiation platforms using an integrated experimental and computational approach. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 3024–3037. doi: 10.1002/bit.24968
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-1066311
- University of Wisconsin Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Predoctoral Fellowship
- National Institutes of Health Training. Grant Number: NIDCD T32 DC009401
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|bit24968-sm-0001-SupData-S1.docx||13K||Epithelial expansion supplementary equations.|
|bit24968-sm-0001-SupData-S2.docx||150K||Epithelial expansion supplementary figures.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.