Peptide-based communication system enables Escherichia coli to Bacillus megaterium interspecies signaling
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 3003–3012, November 2013
How to Cite
Marchand, N. and Collins, C. H. (2013), Peptide-based communication system enables Escherichia coli to Bacillus megaterium interspecies signaling. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 3003–3012. doi: 10.1002/bit.24975
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2013 06:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- W.M. Keck Foundation
- National Science Foundation Graduate STEM Fellows in K-12 Education (GK-12) Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!