Braasch and Nikolic-Jaric contributed equally to this work.
The changing dielectric properties of CHO cells can be used to determine early apoptotic events in a bioprocess
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 2902–2914, November 2013
How to Cite
Braasch, K., Nikolic-Jaric, M., Cabel, T., Salimi, E., Bridges, G. E., Thomson, D. J. and Butler, M. (2013), The changing dielectric properties of CHO cells can be used to determine early apoptotic events in a bioprocess. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 2902–2914. doi: 10.1002/bit.24976
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 10:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Western Economic Diversification Canada (WD)
- Canadian Microelectronics Corporation (CMC) Microsystems
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.