Nuno Carinhas and Tiago M. Duarte contributed equally to this work.
Metabolic signatures of GS-CHO cell clones associated with butyrate treatment and culture phase transition
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 12, pages 3244–3257, December 2013
How to Cite
Carinhas, N., Duarte, T. M., Barreiro, L. C., Carrondo, M. J. T., Alves, P. M. and Teixeira, A. P. (2013), Metabolic signatures of GS-CHO cell clones associated with butyrate treatment and culture phase transition. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 3244–3257. doi: 10.1002/bit.24983
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 12:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- EU. Grant Number: FP7/HEALTH.2011.1.1-1/279039
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Number: PTDC/EBB–EBI/102750/2008, PTDC/BBB-BIO/119501/2010, PTDC/BBB–BSS/0518/2012, REDE/1517/RMN/2005
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|bit27983-sm-0001-SuppData.docx||23K||Supplementary File. List of CHO metabolic reactions considered in the model.|