Cell fate conversion by conditionally switching the signal-transducing domain of signalobodies
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 12, pages 3219–3226, December 2013
How to Cite
Tone, Y., Kawahara, M., Hayashi, J. and Nagamune, T. (2013), Cell fate conversion by conditionally switching the signal-transducing domain of signalobodies. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 3219–3226. doi: 10.1002/bit.24985
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 12:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 21686077 23656516
- Program for Promotion of Basic and Applied Researches for Innovations in Bio-oriented Industry (BRAIN)
- Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!