Disclosure statement: No competing financial interests exist.
Supplemented αMEM/F12-based medium enables the survival and growth of primary ovarian follicles encapsulated in alginate hydrogels
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 12, pages 3258–3268, December 2013
How to Cite
Tagler, D., Makanji, Y., Anderson, N. R., Woodruff, T. K. and Shea, L. D. (2013), Supplemented αMEM/F12-based medium enables the survival and growth of primary ovarian follicles encapsulated in alginate hydrogels. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 3258–3268. doi: 10.1002/bit.24986
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 06:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: PL1EB008542
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Numbers: U54HD41857, U54HD076188
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) (Australia). Grant Number: GNT1016460
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!