Influence of the cycle length on the production of PHA and polyglucose from glycerol by bacterial enrichments in sequencing batch reactors
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 12, pages 3148–3155, December 2013
How to Cite
Moralejo-Gárate, H., Palmeiro-Sánchez, T., Kleerebezem, R., Mosquera-Corral, A., Campos, J. L. and van Loosdrecht, M. C.M. (2013), Influence of the cycle length on the production of PHA and polyglucose from glycerol by bacterial enrichments in sequencing batch reactors. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 3148–3155. doi: 10.1002/bit.24991
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 06:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- NOVEDAR_Consolider. Grant Number: CSD2007–00055
- Plasticwater. Grant Number: CTQ2011–22675
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!