Size and structure of Chlorella zofingiensis/FeCl3 flocs in a shear flow
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 12, pages 3156–3163, December 2013
How to Cite
Wyatt, N. B., O'Hern, T. J., Shelden, B., Hughes, L. G. and Mondy, L. A. (2013), Size and structure of Chlorella zofingiensis/FeCl3 flocs in a shear flow. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 3156–3163. doi: 10.1002/bit.24996
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 05:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Laboratory Directed Research and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!