Conflict of Interest: none declared.
Communication to the Editor
IsoDesign: A software for optimizing the design of 13C-metabolic flux analysis experiments
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 202–208, January 2014
How to Cite
Millard, P., Sokol, S., Letisse, F. and Portais, J.-C. (2014), IsoDesign: A software for optimizing the design of 13C-metabolic flux analysis experiments. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 202–208. doi: 10.1002/bit.24997
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- INRA (Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique) [Program CJS]
- French National Research Agency project ALGOMICS. Grant Number: ANR-08-BIOE-002
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Table SI. Overview on the main features of publicly available software for experimental design of 13C-MFA experiments.
Table SII. Metabolic reactions and experimental flux values and standard deviations in acetate-growing E. coli cells.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.