The authors have declared a conflict of interest.
Development and characterization of AND-gate dynamic controllers with a modular synthetic GAL1 core promoter in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 144–151, January 2014
How to Cite
Teo, W. S. and Chang, M. W. (2014), Development and characterization of AND-gate dynamic controllers with a modular synthetic GAL1 core promoter in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 144–151. doi: 10.1002/bit.25001
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
- National Research Foundation Competitive Research Program, Singapore. Grant Number: NRF-CRP5-2009-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!