Construction of a controllable β-carotene biosynthetic pathway by decentralized assembly strategy in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 125–133, January 2014
How to Cite
Xie, W., Liu, M., Lv, X., Lu, W., Gu, J. and Yu, H. (2014), Construction of a controllable β-carotene biosynthetic pathway by decentralized assembly strategy in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 125–133. doi: 10.1002/bit.25002
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- China National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21176215/21176102
- Outstanding Young Scholar of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: R4110092
- Program for Zhejiang Leading Team of S&T Innovation. Grant Number: 2011R50007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!