Daechul Park and Sung Jun Park contributed equally to this work.
Motility analysis of bacteria-based microrobot (bacteriobot) using chemical gradient microchamber
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 134–143, January 2014
How to Cite
Park, D., Park, S. J., Cho, S., Lee, Y., Lee, Y. K., Min, J.-J., Park, B. J., Ko, S. Y., Park, J.-O. and Park, S. (2014), Motility analysis of bacteria-based microrobot (bacteriobot) using chemical gradient microchamber. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 134–143. doi: 10.1002/bit.25007
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Future Pioneer R&D program through the National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2012-0001035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!