Communication to the Editor
Transfer printing of transfected cell microarrays from poly(ethylene glycol)-oleyl surfaces onto biological hydrogels
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 110, Issue 12, pages 3269–3274, December 2013
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, S., Komiya, S., Matsunuma, E., Yamahira, S., Kihara, T., Miyake, J. and Nagamune, T. (2013), Transfer printing of transfected cell microarrays from poly(ethylene glycol)-oleyl surfaces onto biological hydrogels. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 110: 3269–3274. doi: 10.1002/bit.25010
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 02:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Exploratory Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 20124373
- Center for NanoBio Integration and the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!