Biomimetic construction of cellular shell by adjusting the interfacial energy
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 386–395, February 2014
How to Cite
Wang, B., Liu, P., Liu, Z., Pan, H., Xu, X. and Tang, R. (2014), Biomimetic construction of cellular shell by adjusting the interfacial energy. Biotechnol. Bioeng., 111: 386–395. doi: 10.1002/bit.25016
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 05:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20571064, 20601023, 20701032
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB516806
- Changjiang Scholars Program (RT) of Minister of Education of China
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: R407087
- Chinese Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011M500136
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|bit25016-sm-0001-SuppData-S1.doc||253K||Figure S1. X-ray diffraction (XRD) powder pattern (Cu Kα radiation) of calcium phosphate minerals. The upper pattern is the result of solid calcium phosphate in the presence of LbL treated yeast, which shows that the minerals participated on the cell surface are composed mainly of octacalcium phosphate (OCP, the bottom pattern) and a little hydroxylapatite (HAP, the middle pattern).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.